Our GiveBack program is an extension of our open book management method that engages and educates our team, generating thousands of dollars for charity – over $125,000 to date in cash and in-kind donations – while giving our team a voice in their workplace and a positive relationship with their community.
Inspiring Positive Impact All Year Long
Our annual GiveBack Impact is Four-fold:
- Donate $1000 each to two local charities in June and December.
- Provide $1000 for a bursary through COBSS for a local graduating student.
- Donate $100 quarterly through 100 Men Who Give a Damn Kelowna for a variety of local charities.
- Yard Angels provide expert landscape maintenance service to 3 deserving Kelowna residents. One each in April, July and October.
Yard Angel Recipient Criteria:
- Must be resident of Kelowna or West Kelowna
- Must be hospitalized or bedridden when nominations are open
- Must have a yard that requires maintenance
April 5th to April 12th, 2018 for the event on April 21, 2018
July 5th to July 12th, 2018 for the event on July 21, 2018