Creative Roots Landscaping is an established company with 20-years of experience providing maintenance services to high-end neighborhoods, as well as Landscape Design and Installation of unparalleled quality. We have the equipment – what we need now is the right person to join our Landscape Maintenance division.
Must have the following experience, knowledge or skills:
- Horticultural Certificate
- 3 or more years industry experience
- IPM Certificate (with applicator’s license)
- WCB First Aid Certificate
- Valid BC Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
- Maintenance and care for: Lawns, Shrub Beds, Water Features, Irrigation Systems, Low Voltage Lighting Systems, Annuals, Specimen trees and plants, Perennials, Trees (deciduous and evergreen), Hedges
- The ability to ensure all products, materials, tools, and equipment required to complete daily tasks are loaded or delivered
- Inspect all work being done daily to ensure it is of an acceptable quality
- Ensuring all aspect of the site activities are done so in a safe manner
- Outstanding customer service skills
- An understanding of the order in which all tasks need to be carried out to finish a job quickly and efficiently, and the scheduling of each task appropriately
- Proven leadership skills
Icing on the Cake:
- Experience working locally with Zone 5a and 6a plants
- CIT Level 2 Certification
- Hardscape knowledge and/or experience
This is what you’d be doing on a Daily Basis:
- Work with the Maintenance team to maintain beautiful gardens for our customers
- Prepare chemicals and load tools and equipment on and off trailers and trucks
- Ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently
- Fill out work orders for jobs you are undertaking
- Use and teach proper equipment and safety procedure practices
- Use the Creative Roots system of maintenance
- Carry out and teach team members the proper techniques to weed, cultivate, deadhead, dig, lift, carry, wheelbarrow, etc.
All of this responsibility comes with a great compensation package that includes an additional stake in our Profit Sharing Plan along with a benefits package.
Creative Roots Landscaping is not your typical landscaping company. Our culture, and your interest and ability to fit within that culture, is as important as the skills and experience you bring to the table.
|Job Category||Landscape Maintenance|