Do you have limited landscape maintenance skills, but want to work outside, with a fun loving, hardworking team? Join our crew to maintain Mind-Blowing gardens!
Must have the following experience, knowledge or skills:
A strong need for Professional and Personal growth
A valid BC Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
Physically fit enough to perform your daily duties
Complete landscape maintenance:
- Cultivate & weed shrub beds, maintain lawns, prune various plants, trim hedges
- Install mulch, topdress lawns, plant, line trim
- Dig, lift, operate small machines, load tools and equipment on and off trailers and trucks etc
- Work strategically to perform tasks safely, efficiently and effectively
- Work with urgency and purpose
- Learn and use the Creative Roots system of maintenance
Outstanding customer service skills
Every employee is responsible for protecting and contributing to our culture by living these Core Values:
- Obsess Over Great Service
- Work Together
- Prove You Care
- Be A Go-Getter
- Be Creative & A Little Weird
All of this responsibility comes with a great compensation package that includes an additional stake in our Profit Share Plan along with a benefits package.
Competitive wages based on value and attitude you bring to the company. Typically $18 – $21 for this position. Paid overtime, profit sharing, extended health benefits and potential for advancement including partnership.
Our Goal is to Get You to Yours
|Job Category||Landscape Maintenance|