Landscape Maintenance Crew
Must have the following experience, knowledge or skills:
- Must be able to get to and from work on time each day, whether it be to the company yard or on site
- Learn and practice the use of equipment related to the industry
- Take instruction from an experienced Landscape Maintenance Technician and Leader
- Ask questions when needed
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Show a desire to learn the industry and progress within the Creative Roots team
- Show a desire to be a team player and feel comfortable with our Core Values and Rituals
- Bring needed supplies for work every day (lunch, water, PPE - Personal Protective Equipment)
- Report all injuries and notify Leader of past injury concerns immediately
- Learn and practice all safety procedures
This is what you'd be doing on a Daily Basis:
- Cultivating shrub beds, maintaining lawns, pruning various plants, trimming hedges, weeding, mulching, topdressing, planting, transplanting, maintaining ponds and water features, maintaining irrigation and lighting systems, taking on small renovations, caring for all aspects of our clients yards, barreling, shoveling, lifting, pick axing, raking, heavy lifting, etc.
All of this responsibility comes with a great compensation package that includes an additional stake in our Profit Share Plan along with a benefits package.
Creative Roots Landscaping is not your typical landscaping company. Our culture, and your interest and ability to fit within that culture, is as important as the skills and experience you bring to the table.