This 1 acre lakefront property was transformed in the homeowner’s dream home. The design includes a 1200 square foot putting green and sunken sand bunker, raised planting beds that lead you around the house to several outdoor living spaces for entertaining, enjoying hot summer days, or quiet relaxation.
Over the years we have provided many small renovations, such as a custom PVC column and rough sawn Timber Pergola that is nestled under their magnificent lakeside willow tree. We continue to work with the client to improve and reinvigorate this incredible property year after year..
- A custom 1200 square foot artificial turf putting green with Scottish style pot bunker was built as a surprise birthday gift to the homeowner from his wife
- A one of a kind wrought iron gate was designed with the homeowner’s Asian heritage in mind. After careful engineering the hand drafted Japanese Maple theme gate was then cut with a water jet from 2 sheets of ½” solid steel. Copper was milled and epoxied to the “grass blades”
- 600 linear feet of hand stacked flagstone rock wall surrounding most of the property creates multiple levels and added dimensions to the stunning planting areas
- Flagstone Patio with natural stone outdoor built-in gas fireplace creates an intimate space to entertain guests or keep warm on cool summer nights
- Low voltage lighting system (5 transformers, 120 fixtures all controlled by 12volt Lutron system)
- Irrigation water is drawn from the lake
- Working with the existing trees on the property, some of which were past their prime and struggling, was key to creating different outdoor living spaces
- Maintaining the integrity of the septic field while installing the golf green over top of it
- The need to install irrigation water intake 1800 feet out from shore in order to get to the needed 40-60’ in depth
Are you ready for the next Step?
or call us at 250.868.9374